Monday, April 20, 2009

4/20

Happy 4/20.

What a way to end Spring Break. While everyone else has school, SFHS has one more day off.

I spent my last spring break day pretty well. Probably one of the better days of my break, which is good.

I had to pick up my sister from Fremont in the morning and then drop her off. After I drove all the way down to the Evergreen area and chilled with Christian. I then visited EVHS after school and hung out with Jansen. He showed me around and then I gave him a ride home. I went back to Christian's place for a bit longer. I went home at around 530pm and then headed over to Kevin Catap's place for his pool party with MHS kids since they are on Spring Break now. It was pretty fun. I good way to end a long hot 93degree day. The pool party was fun. I hung out with everyone and played Pool style Rug Ball. Went home at around 815pm. I had dinner and watched the playoffs. Then off to cramming homework. All right!

So, good-bye spring break. This year was fun and well worth. I'm actually not all that upset that school is returning. Just a few more weeks until summer! Yay!

No comments: