So I'm exhausted from the weekend. I pretty much got roughly 15 hours of sleep ALL weekend.
School was waaack. Biology test and then an in class essay which I barely finished. Wrote my conclusion in literally 2 minutes.
So like, I basically didn't eat for 22 hours. That can't be healthy. Hooray for 5 Hour Energy!
So, sleep deprived, hungry, and exhausted, I skipped practice and went to In-N-Out with Brian, Courtney, and Raiden.
Oh, it tasted ever so good. I went home and took a three hour nap and then stupidly decided to edit ALL of the pictures over the weekend. All 400+ of them. Took about 3-4 hours. Uploading failed so I slept.
Best part of it all, its ONLY Monday. And I have the joys of waking up each morning and doing it all over again for the rest of the week.
So, no "fml", more of a "Hah! take that life!"
Dear Lord,
Help me realize that there isn't anything today that you and I can't handle.
-Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment