A3 day at school.
Basically all I seriously did today was play cards in every class. It was a blow off day.
After school J.Lai, Jesse, Marissa, and Brian went to In-N-Out because we were all super hungry.
Went to this Party City type story after and then Rasputin's and chilled. Mountain View isn't so fun to hangout in, except for Shoreline, but we made the best of it.
(BTW, I'm running for Junior Class Senator)
Holy Thursday:
First day of break!
I chilled with Raymond at his place and then we met up with Matt and Karl at MHS. Chilled with them for a bit and then headed to Q-Cup. We enjoyed our time there with some nice food before heading over to Kevin's to chill for a bit. Went to mass at SJB at 7pm.
Good Friday:
I didn't do much today because it was Good Friday. I decided to go to mass twice. Once at 3pm with Jomar at St. Elizabeth's because the girls were singing. And then after, I went to mass again at MHT for Vietnamese mass. I spent like 6 hours in between. I got home at 9pm.
Holy Saturday:
I spent the morning with my cousins. We had brunch at Sushimaru and then chilled at the park.
I don't really remember the rest of Saturday...
OH! I watched Marley & Me. I think its a really good movie.
EASTER SUNDAY:
Went to Barnes & Nobles in the morning and then had a BBQ at my mom's friends place. We played volleyball. It was pretty fun. Then mass at SJB at 445pm followed by dinner at my grandma's house. I saw Marley & Me again...
Lately, I've been going to bed and waking up earlier. And you know what? It feels GREAT.
This whole week, being disconnected with the internet, it has this uplifting feeling to it.
I started and finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower and it is pretty much one of my favorite books. Thanks Angela. Much appreciated. Then watching Marley&Me and not having the internet suck my sanity out was great. I felt at peace with myself.
Recaps are kinda hard. So I'm gonna leave it at things I did. I don't really like to tell the world about my secrets. So yeah... I'm good, I hope you are, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment