Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mitty Meet

School bizz

Uploaded, linked, shared all 400+ pictures from retreat.
Normal school. Boring. Student elections are tomorrow and I hope I reached out enough during my campaigning. Oh well, "Nguyen ftw".

I busted my knee yesterday at practice. I think I hyper-extended it? I don't know. I've been pretty stressed lately. I couldn't even think straight yesterday. There was so much going on that I couldn't even pay attention. I've been a mess. I just need to push forward for the next 4 weeks! AH!

Anyway, today at the Mitty meet, I don't think all our teams did too well. I really wanted our G/B Frosh/Soph and G/B Varisty to end undefeated. Anyway, I did amaaaazingly well. I swear, its like everytime I come back from an injury I PR. I jumped 19'3.5'' today! Thats 2 feet from my previous PR!

*Edit* Frosh/Soph and Varisty ended up winning in the end! We smashed Mitty at the end of the meet. Turns out three teams won, while the girls varsity team lost. Lets push for one more meet against Riordan and then sweep the WCAL and claim CCS.

No comments: