Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Spirit Week: D3 - Career Day

Day 3. "Career Day"

Uhm..yeah...lame.
APRIL FOOL'S?!?!

Yeah, no jokes this year, lame.
Wow, first of the month. March is gone, April is here. Spring break coming up!

Anyway, I didn't really know what to dress up as, so I threw on a cool shirt with some headphones and called myself a DJ. Whatevs.
Mimi was a "YouTube Star" Hahah.

Anyway, today we had ASB elections and I didn't really care. We had alumni presentations and I went to see the Architecture presentation. I was boring, so I ditched the rest of the hour and went to the cafeteria and chilled.

I got to leave school early because of a Track Meet at Valley Christian. 
They have a helllla nice campus. But anyway, I did reaaaallly bad again. Shin splints + trice scratches on my jumps.

Oh well, I went home and chilled. I thought today was Thursday...fail.

Anyway, WDIWT: TH fitted, Exact Science "Weapons of Mass Production" tee, Anchor Blue denim, authentics.

1 comment:

ria pichay said...

whoaaa you changed ur banner picture!!!!!