Monday, April 6, 2009

Dead or Alive?

Long ass weekend. Time has finally caught up and is about to bite me in the ass.

Teachers had to cram in everything right before Spring break, so I'm screwed. Hella homework for every class.

Sunday:
- Zimbabwe run 12pm til 2pm
- Get home at 4
- Church 445-6
- Homework+Dinner 6pm-1am
Monday:
- Sleep 1am-4am
- Homework 4am-630am
- School 7am-230pm
- Skipped practice
(White Day so I have ALLLL my classes+stacked with homework)
- Karoline is down to visit for Spring Break!


I'm exhausted. Up til 1am writing a paper and trying to memorize a poem. I went to school without even finishing all my homework and tried to cram it in all my other classes.
My recitation was pretty bad. I had the poem memorized up until I presented. Everything just blanked. On top of trying to last minute memorizing, I had to finish reading The Great Gatsby which I didn't finish.

I skipped practice because I was so exhausted+knee and shins.

I do NOT want another one of these days. I went home and took a nap. Was really lazy to do anything, so I just watch the NCAA Championship. UNC won. Hooray!
Instead of studying for my tests coming up....

No "FML"'s here. I actually enjoy my life. It can be tough though, but bring it on.

No comments: