So basically, this week has been a joke at school. My first two days of classes I've done almost nothing. I know that the seniors don't really care much and are suffering from senioritis but I think I'm feeling it too. That or, "SpringbreakisoverandsummeriscomingupIjustdon'twanttobeinschool-itis". Haha, something like that. Seriously though, all I do in the morning until my noon classes is either sleep, play cards, ditch, eat, or use my iPod.
Anyway, the school musical has opened up. Saint Francis High Present: The Sound of Music.
DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo has been stuck in my head for awhile. Its all right, not that great so I don't think I'm going to go see it.
On Wednesday I left school at 1245pm to go to Saint Ignatius in San Francisco. I did all right, but I wanted to do a lot better. My jumps were inconsistent. I ended up getting 16ft for Long Jump and 36ft for Triple. We left SI at like 7pm and back to SFHS at 8. I drove home and Ray was stuck on 101. Haha, I got back at 830pm.
The rest of the week was pretty all right. I turned in my Election Platform for Junior Class Senator.
*Edit* Late recaps suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment