Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break

Monday:
So today was a pretty good day. I had nothing planned out so I just went with whatever. I woke up in the morning and got some Mountain Mike's pizza for my sister and I for lunch. Then I met up with Ray and we headed over to Matt's place. Karl and Jansen came over and we chilled. Headed to Milpitas again to hang out. The usual "hellos" and "how are you"'s. After everyone but Erika, Angelica, we decided to get some Wingstop, complements of Matt and Jansen.
50 wings are what we ordered. Good bye $40. Can't say it wasn't good though. Afterwards we went to Gill and took some pictures. Angelica left and I took Erika home.
Headed back to my place and chilled. Ended up playing "Fut-Basketbol" or "Soccer-ball" which is playing basketball but with kicking the ball like soccer instead of dribbling. That was fun...until I rolled my ankle. My track coach with be pissed. I just skipped a week of practice to rest my Shin splints that left, now I rolled my ankle. Great. Anyway, it was a fun day!

Tuesday:
WINDY. VERY WINDY. SO WINDY A TREE BROKE DOWN.
Anyway, my day was pretty boring. Like...kinda really boring. I didn't do anythign all day.
I attempted to start reading To Kill a Mocking Bird, but that was a fail. I stopped after 4 pages.
Anway, I spent time and chilled with Mimi. We went to Savers around 5pm and then we went to Gmall and got some clothes. Went to Boarders after and got some Tap-X.
We came home to a UPS truck outside and my sister had the biggest smile on her face. Internet was back... Hah.

Wednesday:
Today was a Monday-Repeat. Went to Rays and we ate at Las Vegas and ran into Kristine Santos. Then headed over to MHS with Matt and Jansen again. Chilled at Ray's after. Jumped Chris Ngo. Locked my keys in trunk. iFail. Got them out. Drove Mimi to practice. Dropped off Erika.

Thursday:
I didn't do anything too fun today. Mostly semi-productive things? Fixed the garage light, car light, bought a filter for my lens, went to Confirmation meeting, read a little bit, spent time with my sister. I went out to dinner with my sister at like 830. Picked up guitar and learned a little bit. It was a fairly productive day. No homework though.

Friday:
Haha, so why is that I find myself at MHS every other day? Hah, anyway I had lunch at Ray's then chilled with Jomar for a bit. Headed back to MHS with Ray and Jansen. Karl Orotea came shortly after. We all chilled. I gave Kristine Santos a ride to her friend's. Lots of people went to Jr. Prom that night, hope they all had fun. Soon after, I left for Ariana's Easter/SFHS/SJB06 Reunion party. It was pretty fun. Chilling with everyone. Easter egg hunts, bon fires, s'mores, guitar playing, Wingstop Atomic challeges. It was a good time. Pretty tiring day though.

Saturday:
I had a planned out 8:03am negotiation. My mom previously told us that Mimi and I weren't allowed to go up to Sac-town for a Cousin's Sports Day type thing. We were pretty bummed out. So I woke up early and negotiated an agreement on which means we were allowed to go. After talking, trying to find phone numbers, tons of calls and texts to many people, I persuaded my mom into letting us go. So Jenn&John and Crystal&Charlie picked us up around 1030am and we headed towards Sac. Hella traffic though so we didn't get there until 130pm. It was fuuun. BBQing with the cousins. There was this secret plan to water balloon anyone who mentioned ANYTHING about how "hot the weather" was. Hahah, it was great. People slipped up and said the "H" word. We played volleyball, steal the bacon, and an egg toss, in which whoever drops or cracks the egg has to sit in a bucket full of water. It was pretty bad. Haha, it was a pretty fun day. We left Sac at about 7pm and got home at 930pm.

Sunday:
It was so hot today. Like 88degrees.
Confirmation Mass at 1230 --> then Jamba Juice, where like 6 people from church came, hah.
I went home and watched the Playoffs but fell asleep. The rest of the day I was trying to find something to do. Dropped Mimi off in Fremont and saw HELLA big houses. Ate Las Vegas around 8pm. Came home and relaxed.

No comments: