I wonder what it'll be like if I just went M.I.A.
Being sick sucks, but I am getting better. Last night was probably one of the longest this year. I just couldn't get to sleep. I just kept thinking about it over and over and over again. It was like there wasn't any other thought in my mind. It was the first time I felt something like that in a long time. I guess it just cause I haven't been going out with any girls in awhile. And I guess it really has been awhile.
Anyway, I got out of bed at around 1230pm. Today was my mom's big catering job. She's been preparing for it all week. I decided that I wanted to go stop by and help out. Unfortunately, I had an accident that prevented me from going.. It was a really STUPID move and I feel like an idiot. I was backing out of my garage and wasn't paying attention to the passenger side, so I broke the passenger mirror against the garage. ASDFGHJKL.
If things didn't get worse, I found out that the catering service had a lot of left overs and that there were way too few people that went to the event then what we were told to prepare for. So we were all very disappointed. The house is filled with loads of catering food.
On top of everything, school has been kinda rough academically. My grades are all border line A-s and they are dropping. If I don't get my act together, I could end up with all B+s across. Arghh.... Just two more weeks to push for until summer!
So tonight, I went out to Independence High for their carnival. I was supposed to go to the other charity night dinner Light a Life, but unfortunately I was late and couldn't find where it was. So I chilled with Matt and Eric at the IHS carnival. Eric and I went to find Chanda after and we finally found the charity dinner, once it ended. Fail. So we just headed back to the carnival, chilled for a bit and then headed home. I just had to get out of the house. Get away from the dirty mess, disappointment, sickness, and everything. I just need to relax. It would be nice to have someone to talk to again, though.
Welps, lates.
(Thanks and shout-outs to those who follow. You all really don't have to. Its kinda internet stalking, just kidding, but thanks. Cracked 1200+ more views in a month to reach 6200+ total views. Cool)
1 comment:
6312!
I hope you're feeling better (: And you're lucky you only have two more weeks.
Post a Comment