Saturday, May 2, 2009

Khan Linh's Wedding

So this morning, I drove over to my dad's new apartment and got ready for my cousin's wedding!
It was pretty good. The weather could've been better, but s'all good. I really didn't know how smart Khan Linh was. She is really smart. So anyway, I finally met the groom like 10 minutes before the Vietnamese ceremony. He seems cool. By the way, he's Austrian. Thats cool.

After the ceremony, I had a short intermission and went over to Cheesecake Factory for Mark's birthday. All the cousins went to see Wolverine, so I felt bad.

Later that night was the reception. Dad MCed so it was pretty cool. It was an over all good wedding reception. Good food and everything. I sat with my sisters and cousins. We had a good time while checking our smart phones every 5 minutes about the Boston/Chicago Game 7 and Pacquio fight. (Boston won and when we found out Pacquio won in 2 rounds our table went crazy, hah)

I'm pretty happy with dad's side of the family right now. :D Crystal asked me to photograph her wedding for her. I'm nervous!

Pictures up soon.

(This blog feels like I'm actually talking to someone. I normally don't do that considering that I only write these for my own memory boost-age. Whatevs, if you follow this blog, thanks for caring to read about my day to day life. 200+ views in a week? Shout outs to you know who you are.)

No comments: