Saturday, May 30, 2009

Second Semester Sophomore Finals

Finals can suck it. I've been on summer-mode for 3 weeks.

Anyway, finals turned out pretty well. I didn't study all the much for anything.

The first two finals on Thursday were English and Math.
The next two finals on Friday were Biology and Psychology.
Then on Monday was Spanish.
And Tuesday was Religion.

Coming into the finals, I had a 3.77gpa. I reeaaaally hope my grades stayed the same.
Practically all my grades were boarder line. So that sucks.

I did really well on my first two finals, scoring a 94% on my English final and a 98% on my Math final. I was so mad about how close my math grade was from an A- to an A. I was .03% away from an A! My Biology final turned out really well too, with a 95% on the final. I got an 84% on my Psychology final, but its all good cause my grade only went down 1%.

My next two finals were the worst. I didn't study all that much. I kinda didn't care.
On Monday, my Spanish final was horrible. Just like last semester. I pretty much bombed it getting a 71%. My grade dropped 3 grades! Gaaah! I went from an A to a B+, but its weird cause when I did the math, I should have a 89.7% which means an A-. But I don't know, its weird.
Religion was pretty close. I got an 89.6% so I kept my A-. wheew.

Overall 3.67 GPA .1 less than last semester.

No comments: