Woke up early this morning and headed over to Flint Center, De Anza College for the Saint Francis High School Class of 2009 Graduation. It was a pretty long ceremony, so I showed up late, like right during the calling of the names. I got a couple good shots of people. It was pretty packed. Lots of people with fambam and signs and posters. I imagined myself walking across the stage ready to receive my diploma. It was kind of sad to think of, too. Its just gonna be me and Christian. And then at the end, when everyone was throwing all of their caps into the air, I just froze for a moment and lived the moment, instead of capturing the moment on camera. So I kinda missed that and was bummed.
After, everyone went outside and took pictures. I was there with Christian trying to find everyone to say congratulations. It was cool. Not too many people expected Christian and I to be there to cheer them on. We both didn't have any purpose in being there. No siblings or anything. Only friends.
Afterwards, Kiki invited us to D&B for her grad reception. That was really cool of her. So we went. Hah, no one else was there except her family and family friends, so it was kinda weird, but whatever. Christian and I chilled before he was picked up from my place.
Congratulations to the last class to make you say, "Ohhh!"
(Poke her face)
No comments:
Post a Comment