Thursday, May 7, 2009

School Slack

Its funny, the last week of April, I was basically a walking zombie at school. Super stressed out with loads of work to be done. This first week in May has been the opposite.

I've pretty much done nothing school-wise all week. I've been coming home and watching the playoffs, falling asleep and then not feeling like doing homework. On Tuesday, I spent the whole evening watching three episodes of Fringe. Season finale next week. I can't wait! Its so good.
My school work has been slipping in all my classes. I need to get my act together. Just need to push through these last few weeks. Gah, I have to stop being lazy. But how can I keep myself serious and committed when my senior friends are graduating in a couple days and summer is just around the corner?

Oh well, keep trying. Friday was my first day on duty as Junior Class Senator. Its kinda cool. Since elections, I've noticed a change in the way people address me/talk to me. Many people call me "Mr. Senator" or something. I think its good. I'm getting my name out there. Its really cool actually. I'm feeling accomplished. Like, I'm always rising to the occasion. I think I'm going to shoot high next year. I mean, I'm already turning in 3 or 4 applications to be a board member for a club. Junior year is gonna suck. Sounds good.

No comments: