Saturday, June 28, 2008

BBQ X Buccat's! X Grails

All right, this is recap of Friday 6/27.





Barbecue day! All right so that morning I woke up and got ready for Jomar/Ariana's SJB.BCP.SFHS collaborated BBQ. It was a pretty fun day. Lots of laughs, kickin it with new and old friends. Grilling was fun. I showed everyone how to cook chicken. Haha. We played some basketball and had some water balloon fights. Basically, if you didn't show, too bad. You missed out. At the end of the day, we poured an entire cooler of water over Jomar. He ended up selling his shirt for $55,000. Pretty boss.











Anyway, after a long day at the park (by the way, did you know that we weren't supposed to be out because of the bad air?), Mimi and I went back to the Buccat's and stayed there over night. We played Brawl for a bit and saw parts of Fool's Gold. Mimi went to see Wall-E.


Anyway, the house will be up for open house this weekend. Boo.

I also came home to these: My Grails

No comments: