Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mimi is home!

So this morning, my sister's plane landed in SFO and my mom, two cousins, and I went to pick her up. The way she described her trip made me want to go to Japan, too! Sounded like she had loads of fun.

Anyway, I am a little sick with maybe a cold. My throat is kind of cracky, but I like the sounds, so I kind of don't want to get better. Like Pheobe!

I didn't do much today. I just sat around and took a nap. I woke up around 430 and went to Angela's place to hang out with her and Carinna. We watched half of 40 Year-Old Virgin.

Afterwards, I went home to get ready to go eat. My mom, Mimi, and I decided to eat at Mongolian BBQ at Great Mall. While eating, Raymond, Miggy, Carinna, and Angela met up with us. After my mom and sister left to shop, we headed to the theaters to watch a movie. I stopped by Tilly's to get a new belt. We ended up watching Kung Fu Panda again because most of us hadn't seen it yet.  

After the movie, Carinna and Angela left and we met up with Chanda, Shawna, and Matt D.


Here is a WDYWT:
Homeroom Shades tee X Levis X DeLaSoul Lows





I left the movies and Ray came to my house.

So right now, my mom is making her own Blog and she wanted to see mine...... weird.

No comments: