Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day

Happy Father's day.

First blog. I will not explain much, so just catch on.

Today was the last Confirmation mass at St. John the Baptist Parish. I am now a full member into the Catholic Church. Unfortunately, today, I am not with my dad. Its my mom's week. The house is almost ready to be sold. Everything is getting cleared out. 

Some unfortunate news today. I may not be able to go to Australia for World Youth Day. Which has pretty much, killed my summer and my current mood.  Without Australia, my entire July isn't much fun. This July, I was supposed to attend WYD for some community service. My great uncle and I were going to go to Vietnam, with about 50 orphans and bring them to Australia for WYD. For some reason, he couldn't get the Visa. I don't know what I'm going to do now.

Yesterday I had a little party or chill day with some of my friends to celebrate my getting Confirmed. Unfortunately, someone screwed with my Nikon and got dirt in the camera. I have to learn how to clean it before I break it. Fack. Pictures are up on my Photobucket: hiandrewnguyen.

No comments: