So, as soon as I got home, I was looking to end my day with a chill night and hanging out with some friends. So I called up some people and walked around for a bit. I went to my cousin's house down the street and chilled with them for a bit. Then I walked to Carinna's house and we went to find Kristine Santos. We then met up with Raymond and RayJay. We shot hoops at MHS for a bit and RayJay gave me his bike before he left for ShowTime. Then we went back to my house and chill for a bit. I started to get hungry so we decided to go to McDonalds. Ended off the night when Ray left for the library, and Kristine went to Carinna's for a sleep over. It was a gooood day.
WDYWT:
Stussy Haze X Levi X Adidas SuperStar 2
No comments:
Post a Comment