Thursday, June 26, 2008

Owned.

Happy 17th Birthday Allison Rondez!



Today was an all right day. I pretty much did whatever. Last night I was up webcaming with MattyG, Troy, Raymond, Chanda, Christian, Mark, Kevin C, Anjelica, and Arrod. It was pretty fun. I woke up to a phone call from Karoline because she wanted  to come over, so I hung up and went back to sleep only to be woken up again 15 min later with another phone call saying she was at the front door. So I was forced to get up. 

That afternoon I wanted to go hang out with Karoline some more because she is leaving tonight to her trip to Washington DC. So I brought with me to her house the last bag of coins that I collected from the house. As I was leaving, I saw outside the wooden post/sign that officially stated that our house was for sale. :( 

So when I got to her house, we went out to eat and cash in my coins. I walked to Nob Hill and Coin Star. I received $34.83 from all the change and we decided to eat some fried chicken.
After having lunch and chilling for a bit, I headed home and got read to watch the NBA draft.
My mom had some cleaners come to clean the house to make it look nice and clean so that people would buy the house. Later that night I went to Prymer Unity Day, we played 1 vs. Prymer trivia and celebrated Allison's birthday.

When I got home, I found out that the cleaners took EVERYTHING in my refrigerator and freezer. Everything from water bottles, to old noodles, to the eggs! That only thing left behind was a box of unopened waffles and ice cream. I was so surprised. I had about 20 water bottles and vitamin water gone!

Owned by the Mexicans.

No comments: