I started my day off pretty bad...
So, my Summer Plans are officially busted. I will not be able to attend WYD this year. So, since I already bought my ticket, I guess I'll just go back to Vietnam for a few weeks. Maybe do some other kind of service there.
Drivers Ed was all right. I'm actually kind of sad that its over. Spent the most of the day watching videos. A couple more about stories of car accidents and real life experiences of people dying. Pretty sad to end the class, but whatever, I'm done with it!
We had Quiznos again today for lunch.
Here are some random flowers I took a picture of.
So afterwards, we went home and got ready to go swimming!
Matt Ganan, Miggy, Eric, and Jomar came over and we walked to Angela's pool.
Stopped by Luckys to pick up some swimming equipment. So, we met up with Marti, Marissa, Ariana, Angela, Raymond, Karl Valdez, and Troy at the pool. The guys played a few rounds of Ultimate Water Frisbee. Pretty fun. It was SJB vs SV. We, SJB, won 11-9. Woohoo!

After getting tried and hungry, we decided to keep up the tradition and get some Mountain Mike's Pizza. The guy there was chill. We didn't have enough money for two pizzas, so he gave us a $5 discount and 2 free drinks. Hellz to the yeah.
After filling our stomachs, we walked back to my play and ch illed for awhile. Played some more Ultimate Frisbee, then some basketball. Everyone left around 10pm. I decided to get a hair cut.
I still have to pack. I'm leaving tomorrow to Seattle to see some random priest get ordained. I'll be gone from Friday-Monday.




No comments:
Post a Comment