Went to Drivers Ed and saw a couple Crash Videos. They were pretty sad. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. SERIOUSLY.
We had Quiznos for lunch. I ordered the Baja Chicken, a snicker-doodle cookie, and a SoBe.
Dexter went crazy with my camera and took hella pictures of his SoBe can.

Afterwards, I went all the way to Curtner to chill with Kevin Catap, Russ, Justin DelRosario, and Michelle DeLeon. Russell never stops playing basketball. Kevin attempted to try to teach me how to break.

We chilled for about an hour or so, until Russ had to go home.
After everyone left, I decided to visit Roseanne since she lived in the area. I went all the way to her house and she couldn't even come outside. Fail. Since I had nothing else to do, I went back home and chilled with my cousins for a few hours. We ending up going out to eat at El Toritos. MMMMM.... Sizzling Steak Fajitas with some Enchiladas.
Last day of Drivers Ed tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment