Monday, June 16, 2008

Matt's House X Popeyes

Driver's Ed was extremely boring.

Anyways, after class, I came home to find a new adventure to finish off my day. What better way to do it then to chill at MattyG's house with Ray, Russ, and Eric.  We decided to go and find some food to eat because none of us, except Russell, had had dinner yet. It was off to Popeyes! Man, is the food greasy there. 

Picture credits to Raymond



GREASER



Well, after dinner, we walked back to Matt's house and just played a little ball. I think that was the best I've played in the last 3 months. It was Ray and me versus Matt and Russ to 21. I think we won 21-16, then 7-4 on a rematch.

Anyways, I need to catch up on sleep. Went the whole day on 3 hours of sleep. Freakin class tomorrow.

Night.

No comments: