Anyway, today was class colors. I wore white, Junior, colors. Whatever.
Uhmmm...It was a pretty okay day. Not much happened besides the normal school. Plus Drums test and Bio test.
After school, I went to see if I and some of my friends could start a new youth group at SFHS. Kinda like a Prymer or YFC or whatever. We're working on it!
Track practice was pretty sucky. My shins started hurting all over again and my knees felt pretty bad. So I ended up walking most of the work outs and then just leaving to ice them.
I went to see the meet and saw Kerynne and Brandon Nguyen. That was cool.
Anyway, I went home and ate Las Vegas and cut Jomars hair.
OH! Progress reports came in today. I was looking at my grades and for some strange and amazing reason, my Spanish grade just shot up! It was like a miracle, since it used to be my worse class, I have a solid A in it now! Whooooo! Which, brought my overall GPA back to a 3.77 same as last semester. And if I can raise a couple of my boarder line classes, I can have a 3.8!
WDIWT: White V-neck, APCs, Unkles
1 comment:
your so smart!
Post a Comment