I had a tiring day. Didn't do much at all. Mostly stayed home and slept. I did go downtown and walked around a bit though.
Webcamed with Troy, Matt, Christian, and Chanda in the afternoon.
Today was a resting day.
Its like,
When I'm right, I'm right.
When I'm wrong, I could've been right.
Which makes me still right,
Unless I'm wrong, cause I could be wrong.
Right?
I don't really know what this, coming up next, is. Just a thought.
**********************************************************************
Looking closer:
I've been looking for myself.
As the journey of life takes me to new places to learn new things and meet new people,
I've learned something new about myself;
That everything around me is just a reflection of what I see.
How I see the world is how I make the world through my mind.
I see things the way that they are because that is the way I want to see it.
If I see things that puzzle me, I learn that it is just a puzzle of myself waiting to be solved.
Looking into others I see myself through their eyes.
I wonder of what others think of me when really, I wonder of what I think of myself.
I am growing every day into something new. There is always more to be found.
My thoughts aren't able to be put into words that can be understood because I see it confusing.
I am searching for the other half of myself so early that I forget that it takes a life spent finding the whole.
Looking Deeper:
I've been looking for God in myself.
As the journey of life takes me to new places and to meet new people,
I re-meet God in each place and in each person.
It is life in God that is the hardest to understand.
Living in life and dying in death.
Every action is a reflection of myself.
And I am a reflection of God.
I see things the way my eyes see them, not the way God sees them.
Through my eyes, I see people, but through God's eyes, I see God.
I wonder of how much value there is in my life, when God sees that my life itself has the most value.
Everyday I choose.
I choose to either grow deeper into God's love, or I choose to step back from it.
My thoughts aren't able to be put into words because I am not seeing them through God.
I am searching for God in myself, but I have to realize that I am in God as God is in me.
Using Jimmy's words, "We are searching for perfection in an imperfect world."
We are so imperfect in God that God too is imperfect in every perfect way.
*************************************************************
I wasn't ready for Australia. God had different plans for me. I still have to find myself before I find God.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment