Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 9 - Honda!

Today was a very good day.

My dad rented a boat and we went out snorkling. I think I got stung by some small jellyfish.
We stopped by a small island beach called Mini Beach and chilled there for awhile. Afterwards, we went out for lunch. We stopped by the fishing houses where we pick out the food fresh and we bring it to the restaurant on shore and they cook it for us.



After we ate, we went back home and rested. After about an hour, we rented Honda motor scooters/bikes and I got to ride one! We rode for a few hours. Went up to about 50 km/hr. Its so fun! Especially since I can't drive yet. Its scary riding here though because of the crazy streets and there aren't any official driving rules.

When I told my dad that I was sore from today, he insisted that I took a massage. So I had one. It was pretty awkward.

I had a long day. Riding the Honda was so fun though.


Dang, I had something else to say instead of a recap, but I forgot while watching soccer. Dang.

Pictures up soon.

No comments: