So this morning I woke up at 6am and got ready for my flight to Nha Trang. I met up with my dad and his friend at the airport and took a 35 minute flight there.
I was thinking a lot during the flight. Mostly about what I was doing on my trip to Vietnam. I heard the stories about all those travelling with Frere Phong and then I thought of what it would be like if I was still going.
I've been feeling a lack in faith lately. So I'm looking forward to the Confirmation reunion and Agape retreat.
Anyways, once I reached Nha Trang we drove to the hotel. The 2008 Miss Universe Pagaent is being held in Nha Trang Vietnam this year and the hotel, Yasaka Hotel, that I'm staying at is a part sponsor of the program. I passed by the Pagaent building and saw some of the girls. hahah, There are posters everywhere!
So we got to the hotel and hit the beach which is right across. The weather here is pretty hot and humid, so the beach was really nice. The ocean was pretty warm too. We spent a few hours at the beach. We went Jet Skiing and Parasailing.
To be honest, I wish I had someone here with me. I mean, I'm doing all these things, but I'm by myself and my dad has his "friend". So its weird.
After the beach, we went back to our rooms and rested for a bit. This is when I found out about the shooting in Turkey that was in front of the US consolate on CNN.
We then went out for dinner. Afterwards, my dad and his friends and I went to a Brewer house for about 2 hours. 

I am now watching the Vietnam vs. Saudi Arabia Olympic Soceer Qualifying match.
I was thinking a lot during the flight. Mostly about what I was doing on my trip to Vietnam. I heard the stories about all those travelling with Frere Phong and then I thought of what it would be like if I was still going.
I've been feeling a lack in faith lately. So I'm looking forward to the Confirmation reunion and Agape retreat.
Anyways, once I reached Nha Trang we drove to the hotel. The 2008 Miss Universe Pagaent is being held in Nha Trang Vietnam this year and the hotel, Yasaka Hotel, that I'm staying at is a part sponsor of the program. I passed by the Pagaent building and saw some of the girls. hahah, There are posters everywhere!
So we got to the hotel and hit the beach which is right across. The weather here is pretty hot and humid, so the beach was really nice. The ocean was pretty warm too. We spent a few hours at the beach. We went Jet Skiing and Parasailing.
To be honest, I wish I had someone here with me. I mean, I'm doing all these things, but I'm by myself and my dad has his "friend". So its weird.
After the beach, we went back to our rooms and rested for a bit. This is when I found out about the shooting in Turkey that was in front of the US consolate on CNN.
We then went out for dinner. Afterwards, my dad and his friends and I went to a Brewer house for about 2 hours.
Nha Trang by night.


I am now watching the Vietnam vs. Saudi Arabia Olympic Soceer Qualifying match.











No comments:
Post a Comment