Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 4 - Rain, rain, go away

All right, so today I went out to this theme park with my dad. I called it Great Vietnam, haha.

In the morning, I watched Get Rich or Die Tryin' on HBO. I then went out to eat and bought some sunglasses.

These sculpture were made entirely from china. Tea cups, plates, spoons, etc.





So bumper cars in Vietnam are pretty intense. I actually hurt myself when I drove. I banged up my knee because of the impact when someone hit me. Its like they turned the power all the way up. If you side swipe or hit someone head on, they literally go flying about 5 feet back. You can feel the force and velocity run through your body when you get hit. And you actually have to wear a seat belt.

Later on that day, at the park, it started to rain again. It rained hard and then would stop and then resume again after awhile.

The rain got bad so we left back home. By the way, when I first got to the park, I saw this lady come out of a car wearing a full out wedding gown. I'm guessing she was getting married in a theme park? Whadafaux?!

So, that evening, as the rain came down again, it started to storm and thunder & lightning came. It was so crazy, because I looked out the window, and all of a sudden a jolt of lightning flashes right in front of me. I think it was about 100-200 ft away, but I saw the actual strike of lighting. I got scared, so I closed the window and watched tv.

So, as I awaited dinner and the rain to stop, I watched another HBO movie starring Robert Downey, Jr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I think this has become one of my favorite movies. You should give it a watch.

Anyway, I'm getting pretty tired. I tried pig's ear for dinner mistakenly.

Pictures up soon! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AGAIN!

No comments: