Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day 5 - Bowling

Woke up late today and went out bowling at Diamond shopping mall. I went up to the top 13th floor, where the theatre is and foiund out that the bowling alley is actually on the 4th floor so I went back down. After getting our lane and playing for a bit, my dad's friend called and said he couldn't get upstairs using the elevator. We asked him why and he told us that the building was on fire! So I rused to the window to see where it was, but couldn't find anything. So we told an employee so they could notify everyone. It turns out the fire was on the 13th floor and started just minutes after I left the level. Pretty crazy. Anyway, they put out the fire and we kept bowling.

Not sushi! Spring rolls ftw.



So right now, I'm watching Asian volleyball on TV, and if you didn't know, Asian Volleyball is played with your feet instead of your hands, so its pretty intense.

Later that night, I went to have some dinner. I tried pigs intestine. I then took a cab back to my grandpa's house. Pretty tired. Night.

No comments: