Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 7 - KFC

Boring day. I slept for half the day.


I missed Frere Phong's group before they left, but I hung out with Cat and her family. Took a cab to their place and we chilled. Then we went out for dinner and decided on KFC because they were sick of Vietnamese food. Surprisingly, KFC in Vietnam is better than the US. Its weird. Its like an actual sit down resturant and they bring the food to you. The chicken here is better, too. They don't use abused chicken, so the pieces are bigger and taste better. I had a Milo to drink. Haha, they have it here. After we ate, we went back to their place and just chilled. She told me about her experiences and everything. It was fun.

Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow to Nha Trang!





Say Compacted on three. 1, 2, 3!



No comments: