I couldn’t sleep last night. Probably fell asleep around 4am. Woke up at 9am.
I went to the market that afternoon and bought myself an Ao Dai (Vietnamese Dress/Kimono) and yes, there is a guy version.
I met up with Huy and Tri, students at the school, and we chilled at Huy’s house. He has a recording studio in his house.
Later that day, we went to the local basketball court and played a few pick up games. Man, its so hot here that it makes it hard to play. We played for about an hour until it started to rain and then storm. There is always lightning here. It’s loud too.
There have been recent power outages for the past few days. It’s so hot!
So after basketball, I went back to the school and hung out with one of the students. She says she was going to introduce me to her single friends from Singapore, Malaysia, China, and Vietnam, but they weren’t going to come until September! Dang…my life. Haha.
Internet has been down for the past 3 days.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment