Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fast Life X Batman

So, I can feel myself catching back up to American lifestyle. Living in the fast life with materialism creeping back to me.

I watch The Dark Knight today. I thought it was really good.

Went to Matt's house and played ball after. Later that night, I tuned in to ABDC, only to find out that the crew I favored was eliminated.

Here is what I think about the show:

VOTING ON ABDC IS A MARKETING SCHEME! 

Don't vote. That is how MTV makes all their money. The purpose of this weeks episode was to spoil and upset viewers by saying that they are voting wrong and eliminating a popular crew.




Like, Mario Lopez said during the show, "Sometimes crews are so good that people think that they don't need to vote for them..."

I think the reason they eliminated a popular crew tonight was to make everyone vote like crazy for the crews that they favor. The more votes, the more money.




At the end of the day, it isn't about who America's Best Dance Crew is, its all about the money.




DON'T VOTE!



Supreme Soul !
Soul Sector !

No comments: