Brief Recap of Wed. July 2nd
So after arriving in Vietnam, I toured the area a bit. The streets are so busy and crowded with mopeds. I met up with my Dad because he was on a business trip, but stopped by Saigon to meet his family. I went out with him and his family to a karaoke house. It was pretty fun. They made me sing so I picked out some English songs: Ain't No Mountain - Marvin Gaye, and Beat it - M.Jackson. My uncle taught me tricks with a Zippo. Ex. Flicking it open with one hand and lighting it by snaping your fingers. Anyway, I met my dad's "friend" and I must say, my dad is pretty boss. Yada? We went out for some drinks and dinner before I left back home. My cousin's are pretty good karaoke singers. Hahaha.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment